Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Stack - I Forgot the Tuesday Stack!!


Bum!  I forgot the Tuesday stack!  I could blame it on the mindless counting involved with stock taking or that we have changed the shop layout, old age.....my dog ate it (only problem is we don't have a dog).  Long story short this Tuesday, this stack is the most inspiring I can come up with.  I think these castell's are very cool, I just would not want to be the person on top (or the bottom).  Thank you wikipedia for the image.

I hope you are having a great week, if you would like to come in and visit us and see the new shop layout we would love to see you - beware it is a work in progress and we may change it up still.  And to the lovely customer who said she may have to un-like me on Facebook because of the fabric combos we show - we can remain friends.  

Normal Tuesday stacking will resume next week.


No comments: