Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tuesday Stack (but it is really Wednesday) - Glow Spring Stack

I wish I was superwoman who could pack everything into the allotted time but it does not always happen.  My yesterday was hijacked with my son's motor scooter being stolen, damaged and dumped.    As a result of that and other life things the Tuesday Stack is appearing on Wednesday (I don't think I can even say it is still Tuesday somewhere in the world).


Have I told you that I like a little yellow and pink together?  I think it looks fresh and fun and a little bit like spring in the garden (minus the weeds).

So from top to bottom:

Pretty Potent Family Unit by Anna Maria Horner (this also looks fantastic as a binding)
Nature Walk Magenta from Sarah Jane Studios
Guinea Flower by Kaffe Fassett
Quarter Moon part of Amy Butler's new Glow range
Geo Wave part of Amy Butler's Glow Range
Peace Flower again part of Amy Butler's Glow range 

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Sounds like a rough day :( here's to better ones ahead! Love the stack and am particularly taken with the bottom two! sooo pretty!